Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cleaned Up: Coconut Mocha Frappuccino

I'll admit it: I am a sucker for Starbucks sugary concoctions.

The only thing that keeps me from enjoying a venti frappuccino is not the calories, it's the cost. Terrible, I know, but there's just too darn good. So, I finally decided to clean up and lower the calories of one of my favorite drinks they've come up with. The Coconut Mocha Frappuccino.


Serving Size: 1 Grande Frapp

Ingredients:
  • 1 Cup Coffee (cooled)
  • 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut, toasted
  • 3/4 Cup Low-Fat Skim Milk
  • 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk (canned)
  • 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Syrup
  • 1/2 Cup Ice
Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Pour into a cup and enjoy!

What's your favorite Starbucks beverage?

2 comments: