The only thing that keeps me from enjoying a venti frappuccino is not the calories, it's the cost. Terrible, I know, but there's just too darn good. So, I finally decided to clean up and lower the calories of one of my favorite drinks they've come up with. The Coconut Mocha Frappuccino.
Serving Size: 1 Grande Frapp
- 1 Cup Coffee (cooled)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut, toasted
- 3/4 Cup Low-Fat Skim Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk (canned)
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!