Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Beginnings

Hi there!

My name is Jessi.  Some of you may know me from The Juici Life.  I still plan on updating that blog.  But with the New Year comes new goals and ambitions.  One thing that I love about blogging is that it helps me hold myself accountable: if I don't have anything to blog about, chances are I haven't been keeping up with my goals.

My biggest goal for 2012 is to get into shape and stay healthy.  I have made this goal just about every year since I was 16 (I'm 23 now!) so it's about time I buckle down and really put things into motion.  I hope that I can create a great support group for anyone who has the same ambitions as me.  I am trying to eat clean, exercise from home, and lose weight. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and stay tuned for recipes, meal plans, exercise routines, and so much more!



1 comment: